FLA 394: Hindi
Below are some of my notes that I have beautified and typeset.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
Oh, and by the way, please let me know if there are typos and I will fix them.
- July 7th, 2004 - Vowels, numbers 1-20, and basic introductions.
- Fixed devanagari for shukriyaa.
- July 12th, 2004 - Consonants, example words for consonants, and "What do you do?" conversations.
- July 14th, 2004 - Persian letters and example words, and "We like..." sentences.
- July 19th, 2004 - Adjectives, yes/no questions.
- Fixed devanagari and transliterated spellings of buRHiyaa (old woman).
- July 21st 2004 - Case: making nouns agree with postpositions.
- Fixed devanagari and transliterated for mez par kitaabe.n hai.n (hai becomes hai.n).
- July 26th, 2004 - Warning: the notes have not been proofread.
- July 28th, 2004 - Warning: the notes have not been proofread.
- August 2nd 2004 - Warning: the notes have not been proofread.
Thanks to Khaleel Hussaini and Kay Martin for pointing out the mistakes in these documents!
Khaleel's Notes and Handouts:
Copies of Khaleel's notes and handouts can be found HERE. There are even PDF
versions of the documents! Yeah, go PDF!
Back to Lee's Hindi Page
These pages are Copyright (C) 2004 Lee Bush